Monday, November 2, 2009

Found on the Path of Life


Day 5

So over the last few days I've been going through a very difficult time. Since I was off today I decided to go for a walk to help clear my head and focus. As I was walking along I just started to pray "Lord, you know what I'm dealing with and how upset I am, please take care of me..." Just about that time I happened to look down at the road and saw this little cross laying there. I bent down, picked it up and read "Seek God. Love People. Live in Hope." Wow, thank you Father for letting me know that you are with me even during the struggles of life! To all of you out there going through anything at all. Know this. He does love you. Really!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, isn't God amazing? I'm sorry to hear you've been going through some stuff.

    ReplyDelete